Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This RAA Financial Advisors-Aero Crew News, LLC Campaign is open to all persons in all countries/territories, unless prohibited by law. Affiliates of RAA Financial Advisors, Aero Crew News, LLC and Aero Crew Solutions and immediate household/family members are not allowed to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You, (the Contestant) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign.
3. RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign Period: Photos will be accepted online starting October 1, 2020 and ending October 31, 2020. All entries must be received by October 31, 2020 by 11:59pm EDT through our online contest portal at rebrand.ly/RAA-PhotoContest.
4. How to Enter: The RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at rebrand.ly/RAA-PhotoContest. The entry must fulfill all RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign requirements, as specified on the website, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News, LLC. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News, LLC.
5. Prizes: Individuals who enter a photo enter the contest have the chance to win one of the following prizes:
Grand Prize: US$250, a Polar Bear Cooler and your photo on the January 2021 cover of Aero Crew News. Along with your short story of what inspired the photo and the efforts to obtain the photo.
First prize: US$125 and a Nike RAA hat, your name and photo with a brief description in the January 2021 feature article.
Second prize: US$75 and a Nike RAA hat, your name and photo with a brief description in the January 2021 feature article.
Third prize: US$50 and a Nike RAA hat, your name and photo with a brief description in the January 2021 feature article.
Prizes 5 through 15 – an RAA mug
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all government taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News, LLC to use your entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners agrees to submit a short story about the photograph submitted for a cover story article.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Entries will be accepted at rebrand.ly/RAA-PhotoContest between October 1, 2020 and 11:59pm EDT October 31, 2020. A public vote will be held between November 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020 to determine the winners, winners will be contacted by email. Voting will be located at rebrand.ly/RAA-PhotoContest.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY INDIVIDUALS (at RAA Financial Advisors’ sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC, anyone acting on behalf of RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC, and RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, social media handle, first name, and statements about the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RAA Financial Advisors, Aero Crew News LLC and Aero Crew Solutions from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which RAA Financial Advisors and/or Aero Crew News LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign. RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, RAA Financial Advisors and Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RAA Financial Advisors, Aero Crew News LLC and Aero Crew Solutions and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Easton, Pennsylvania, USA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this RAA-Aero Crew News Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Easton, Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this RA-Aero Crew News Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.