PSA Airlines has launched a new video focused on values of dreams and finding your passion that showcases the company’s culture and the type of people they look to join the fastest growing regional airline in the country.
“Dreams have a funny way of working out in ways you least expect. When you combine hard work, respect and focus, dreams come together. Dreams: it’s funny how they work. They are even better when they become a reality at PSA Airlines.”
PSA’s culture is a reflection of a set of values called “The PSA Way” – which is an integral part of defining who PSA is, why they do what they do and what type of talent they want working for their airline. The airline’s new culture video highlights a diverse set of PSA team members, including pilots, flight attendants, mechanics and support staff living the PSA Way – chipping in to get the job done and supporting one another at every step.
The PSA Way is reflected in core values that live and celebrate the PSA way of life.
- Being safe and reliable. Safety is our number one priority all day, every day.
- Staying focused on our Imperatives.
- Expecting and respecting our differences. Respect is the basis for all our relationships.
- Being Prepared. Be forward-thinking and focus on solutions.
- Taking pride in our Professional Excellence and holding ourselves and others accountable.
PSA’s goal isn’t to only build a company that is successful today, but will continue to flourish well into the future. This culture – one that is focused on hard work, focus and respect – is at the core of delivering on that success. ACN