Aero Crew Solutions is changing the way recruiting is accomplished for contract pilots. Now, you can simply use the Aero Crew Solutions Mobile Recruiting Application to hire a crew in less than five minutes! If you know how the UBER app works, you will be able to navigate the Aero Crew Solutions recruiting app. It is that easy.
Over the last ten years, Aero Crew Solutions has helped thousands of pilots obtain jobs in the aviation industry. Throughout the decade, we have talked to corporate aviation recruiters about the issues they face with pilot recruitment. The two key problems most cite are time and money. We began to think about what we could do to solve both problems. Our approach is to use technology.
In the past when a crew scheduler or chief pilot had a trip that needed to be filled, there were but a few options available to them. They could use the old Rolodex method and call individual pilots to see if they were available, they could call a pilot who had been referred to them, or they could employ a staffing agency. The Rolodex was a bit like playing Wheel of Fortune. Hopefully, someone answered the phone or returned an email within the required timeframe to ascertain if that pilot were available, qualified and willing to do the trip. Sometimes, this took precious hours to accomplish. But at least with that method, the pilot was known from past assignments. All these same pitfalls apply with a referral with the added uncertainty of not knowing much about the individual. Again, this could take too much time to accomplish. Then there is the most expensive option – using a staffing agency. An agency sends an available pilot from their list and adds somewhere between 33% and 100% to the pilot’s daily rate. This most expensive option still did not provide the security of knowing the pilot’s comprehensive background.
Aero Crew Solutions’ mobile recruiting app saves both time and money – for both pilots and companies. Pilots upload their profile for free and recruiters can search, hire and pay for pilots through the app.
ADVANTAGES FOR PILOTS
- The Aero Crew Solutions app is 100% free to use. There are no daily, monthly or yearly fees to join.
- Unlike other recruiting companies, we do not take any percentage of money earned on a trip assignment. (Only the recruiters are charged to use the app.)
- As long as you have a Commercial Pilot Certificate, you will have access to the app.
- The app is a perfect way to supplement your current income. You can be available to work one day or work the entire month. You can build a custom schedule that works best for you.
- Earn what you are worth. As a professional pilot, you will be paid a professional rate. (We will monitor rates to ensure that there is no undercutting of other professional pilots’ rates.)
- Whatever equipment you are qualified to pilot, a recruiter can examine your experience and hire you.
- Recruiters are required to pay when an assignment is booked. After the trip assignment is completed, you will be paid within seven business days. You’ll eliminate having to chase down owners/operators for payments.
- Expenses accrued during the trip assignment can be uploaded via the app. After the trip assignment is completed, you will be reimbursed within seven business days.
- After the trip is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to rate recruiters in six categories.
- The app can be used for contract trips or to ferry airplanes.
BENEFITS FOR RECRUITERS
- The Aero Crew Solutions app will quickly and easily solve your recruiting problems. Search the database for the type of aircraft and the dates for the trip assignment. You will have instant results providing data for pilots who are qualified and available. You will be shown their daily rates.
- Add details to your trip assignment such as specific start/end dates and specific start/end times. Add a trip starting point and a trip ending point.
- Once all details are loaded, you will view details for each pilot available for your trip assignment. Watch an introduction video to see if the pilot matches your company’s corporate culture. Read previous trip reports from other recruiters. See details about a pilot’s flight times. Learn about visa-qualified countries. Read the pilots’ “WHY HIRE ME” statements.
- After you request a pilot for a trip assignment, you will be immediately notified if the pilot accepts the trip. Once accepted, pay for the pilot through the app. Then, you can start communicating any details you wish with the pilot.
- Once the trip is completed, rate pilots in six categories.
- There are two payment options available to recruiters when using the app.
- If you plan to use the recruiting app occasionally for contract pilots, you will pay a flat percentage rate for the trip assignment. There are no hidden fees.
- If you plan to be a heavy user of the recruiting app, there is a yearly license agreement option that will save you money. With this plan, you can use the app as often as needed with no percentage rate charges. There are no hidden fees.
- No longer are you dealing with pilots you hope meet your professional standards. You are in charge of whom you hire.
- Forego the staffing firms. Enjoy instant results where total pricing is transparent.
- Save time and money by using the recruiting app.
We are excited about the new mobile recruiting app that is about to launch. The result represents a culmination of laborious efforts working with pilots, recruiters and software developers. We strongly believe this will change how recruiting contract pilots is accomplished.
Our launch date is set for Wednesday, 9 October. The app will be available for download from both the App Store (for iPhone and iPad) and from Google Play.
If you have any questions about the app, either as a recruiter or a pilot, please reach out to us. Support@AeroCrewSolutions.com or call 404-461-9600.