ExpressJet Airlines is excited to announce a partnership agreement with several flight schools to offer qualified students a pathway to secure a first officer position at the airline.
This new partnership provides currently enrolled students or student instructors at smaller flight training programs the same incentives as their peers who attend traditional four-year universities. The goal is to advance flight training and promote aviation careers across the country.
- Aviation Academy of America
- DCT Aviation
- Nashville Flight Training
- Skybound Aviation
- United Flight Systems
Agreement benefits include:
- Early interview and non-binding conditional job offer
- Enhanced student commitment
- Program visibility
- For further information on ExpressJet’s Preferred School Partner agreement, please visit www.expressjet.com/psp/.